Sunday, January 29, 2012

Holidays, Snow & Hair Cuts

It has been a while since we last updated our blog and a lot has happened. Bridger started walking on Halloween! But he didn't walk while we were trick-or-treating he saved it for the after party. We had a great Thanksgiving with the Minerts where Bridger played in a Carsballpit most of the day. The week of Thanksgiving was really rough because Bridger was sick all week with a horrible cold. Bridger and I spent most of the week on the couch, it was the only place he would sleep and he had terribly high fevers. But we made it through it. We enjoyed a nice and quite Christmas with the Meservys, but Bridger missed seeing his cousins. Bridger didn't really enjoy opening gifts but there were a few toys he love instantly one was a pig that shoots a ball out of his nose, (sounds gross but it is actually is really cool... that was one of my favorites) the other was his tricycle. We had a wonderful Sacrament meeting with beautiful singing by the choir and some wonderful solos, we were all very impressed. Then to wrap up the year we had a little get-to-together that was filled with food and laughter. We played a hilarious game called Quelf....I think. Surprisingly Bridger never woke up and it got really loud with all the laughter. (A clip will soon becoming) Then we had our first snow of the year and it was about 6 inches! Bridger wasn't sure he liked it because it was blowing in his face. So that is a quick wrap up of the holidays and hopefully this year I can be more diligent with updating the blog. Enjoy the pictures! (By the way I am horrible about posting pictures they always end up in the opposite order than I way.)
Bridger's first mowhawk....man he was grumpy, but adorable.
Our new hair do's...Bridger got his first hair cut and I dyed
my hair I go back in a few weeks to go totally blonde.
(it may just be a one time thing.)

Bridger pondering the snow
Bridger loves this snowman he will run up give him hugs
and kissed and then throw him down the stairs.
Brandon and Bridger waiting to see what Santa brought him.
This kids loves pumpkin as much as I do...he couldn't wait for it to be done baking.
Bridger's Halloween costume isn't he an adorable shark?
Bridger finished his popsicle but wasn't satisfied therefore he created the binkicle!

No comments:

Post a Comment