Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Update and Visiting Family

Bridger had his 9 month appointment a few weeks ago, although he is not quite 9 months yet. Here are his stats:
Height: 90% - about 26 inches
Weight: 50% - 19 lbs
Head: 50%

He is a healthy, happy boy and we are enjoying every stage. He has 2 teeth, both on the bottom and he got both of them at the same time. We didn't know he had any teeth until he bit Aunt Baillie. We knew he was teething but he had been teething for a month before he had a tooth. Bridger is trying to crawl but he just moves his legs really fast like he is jumping in his bouncer. He has scooted around for Brandon and Grandma Meservy, but he doesn't want his mom the know that he can scoot. Bridger has enjoyed a few days for nice weather but not many. We are looking forward to summer, swimming and picnics. We took Bridger swimming and Thousand Springs in Hagerman over the weekend. I was hoping he would be really excited but he was just chill. He is such a chill boy he doesn't display his emotions very well, he just takes everything in. But when he does laugh, smile or get excited it makes that moment very special.

Brandon is almost done with school for this semester, but he is doing summer school so as soon as this semester is over he start summer school. He isn't too excited but he will get done sooner and he is excited for some of his future classes. Bo has seemed to have recovered from his Happy Tail and we are all very grateful. I have finished my first home decor project and I am very pleased with the result. I made 3 coat racks for my mom for mothers day. I made them out of her dresser from when she was a baby. (Pictures Below)

Bridger and I are currently in Utah visiting my sister Ashley and nephew Calvin. Calvin is 3 months older than Bridger, it is so cute to see them interact and it makes me excited for the next stages of Bridger life.
Here is what you have all been waiting for Pictures!!!
Bridger & Calvin watching uncle Jordan mow the lawn.
Sad day...Celtics lost. Jordan is really upset but he couldn't help but laugh Bridger (we are not big Celtics fans, I am a Lakers Fan but Jordan bought this shirt for Bridger)
These are the coat racks I made, I did add more to the top one. I will put up a better picture soon.
Adorable Bridge with is pants on his head. (Ashley looked at this picture and said "Is that me? when did you take that picture" My own sister can't tell us apart.
Brandon and Bridger playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment