Well it is time for an update on our sweet little Bridger. I promised Summer I would do it this last weekend but Brandon ended up going to Arizona and he took the laptop... sorry it is a few days late! Bridger is 11 weeks old and he is just as sweet as when we brought him home from the hospital. He knows his mom really needs her sleep, so he lets me sleep in or take a nap during the day. Although he is almost 3 months he had his "2 month" check up today. We are behind schedule because he didn't get his shots in the hospital so we are catching up. He had three different shots, and he did not like that. It is horrible seeing your child look at you when they are getting there shots. It's like he was saying, "Mom, why are you doing this to me." It just broke my heart. Luckily he is a cuddlier, and I could cuddle with him to make myself feel better. Other that that the Doctor said he looked good. Here are his stats:
Height: 23 3/4 inches 75th percentile
Weight: 12 lbs 12 oz 75th percentile
Head: 25 inches 25th percentile
His doctor isn't worried about his head circumference because it has grown since birth. I'm surprised Bridger has such a small head because my family has all seemed to have had big heads.
Here are some pictures & a video clip, hope you enjoy him as much as we do
Just a funny pic of Bo in his bed, he likes to flip it over and sleep on the bottom of it.

Bridger in his BSU outfit for gameday

Love this pic! This is the is the onesie to my favorite outfit.
Dad and Bridger

One of his halloween outfits and it's too small in the legs.


Isn't he adorable?

!
Bridger, Great Gram & Me, this is my
Great Grandma's 7th great-great granchild.

Bridger in one of his halloween outfits
Grandpa Meservy & Bridger

Doesn't he look excited to go for a ride?! :)
(This is my favorite outfit so I got it in two different sizes)

Bridger often falls asleep in this position

Well we hope you enjoy our sweet Bridger as much as we do. As soon as I can post a video I will, for some reason it is taking forever. Keep checking in for pictures and soon to come the Pizza oven.
This is killing me that I haven't seen him yet. He's adorable and I'm missing the whole newborn stage. I just hope I don't miss the first year! He's so cute and impressive that he's in the 75% for two categories seeing he started out so little, go Bridger!
ReplyDeleteOMG!! He is soooo ADORABLE!! Thank you, thank you! for the update, I can't believe how much he has changed, I can't wait to hold him in just a few weeks...Kaisley is in LOVE with baby bridger, she looks at his picture everyday and says, "my baby bridger", so cute. I can't wait for her to see him in real life! I love all the cute clothes and he looks like a good mix between the two of you. xo Summer
ReplyDelete